New Unger HiFlo™ nLite – Evolutionary Water Fed Pole Technology for Professionals
Unger is ushering in a new age of enlightenment with the launch of HiFlo™ nLite – the most advanced water-fed pole system to hit the market in years.
This latest innovation from Unger, the company that provides smart cleaning solutions to more than 80 countries worldwide, will change the way that windows and façades are cleaned forever by combining the best features of its telescopic and modular poles into a brand new system that delivers unrivalled results and adaptability.
The key features of the new Unger HiFloTM nLite system are:
- Perfect balance – better rigidity for more control, and yet up to 50% lighter in weight thanks to its carbon fibre technology
- Hi tech design – every part of the system, from clamps and levers to brushes has been created to deliver the highest standards with cutting edge looks
Ease of use
- Comfort and safety – the weight/rigidity balance makes HiFloTM nLite easier and more comfortable to use, even for longer periods of time
- Easy assembly – extensions can be added quickly and easily, and equipment adjusted to tackle any cleaning situation
- Mix and match – only use as many poles or attachments as you need
- Multi-talented system – the HiFloTM nLite can be used to clean glass and building facades, stainless steel, solar panels, signage, and vehicles
- Unique hose management system – allows the user to have the hose inside or outside the pole
The highest professional cleaning standards are even easier to achieve with the HiFloTM nLite system thanks to its perfect balance between weight and rigidity. Not only are the poles lighter than conventional versions, the use of cutting edge design and technology means that even when extensions are added rigidity is not compromised, and yet the weight and ergonomics of the system still make it a pleasure to use.
The four section master pole cleans up to a height of 6.63m/22ft, but taller locations are easily reached by adding two-stage extensions to the base of the master pole. These extensions, each adding another potential 11ft of reach but crucially not adding anything to the width and feel of the pole, measure 35mm in diameter – an optimum size that fits easily into the hands of the professional for quick and comfortable cleaning. Even if you’re cleaning to a height of around 65ft the HiFloTM nLite offers the ‘gold standard’ in terms of ease of use and results – because it combines just the right amount of rigidity to control your cleaning, but in a lightweight system that’s better for the professional to use.
Every part of the new system has been designed specifically with the user in mind. The clamps, which adjust pole height or attach the extensions, are simple to operate – no fiddly allen key-type devices needed – and easily adjustable to ensure the right tension; plus the gooseneck attachment is made from carbon fibre, again keeping weight to a minimum. Even the brushes are lighter – but that doesn’t mean less features or functionality. On the contrary, a selection of brushes are available, one of which, at 60cm/24in, is large enough to quickly clean solar panels, featuring bristles designed to get into the smallest corner and help with scrubbing actions. Whereas conventional brushes usually only have two jets, HiFloTM nLite brushes can feature up to ten quick release jets, making it much easier to control the water flow and rinse surfaces.
Dave Rogers, Unger Europe’s European Sales Manager, said: “We believe that the HiFlo™ nLite is a truly revolutionary new product, the next generation of water-fed cleaning pole systems. We are confident that HiFlo™ nLite will be received enthusiastically by window cleaners and contract cleaners across the globe, thanks to its innovative features, ease of use and cost benefits. The launch of HiFlo™ nLite is a high point in Unger’s history, a real leap forward in the evolution of professional cleaning equipment.”
If you want to be ‘enlightened’ the HiFlo™ nLite will be unveiled to the global cleaning industry on stand 1.205 at ISSA/Interclean, Amsterdam RAI, Netherlands 8-11 May.
Latest posts by Lee (see all)
- The Window Cleaning Village at The Cleaning Show 2019 - August 11, 2017
- Spinaclean picks up 2nd place in the Engie Innovation Awards. - July 30, 2017
- Spotless Water hit’s the spot nationally. - July 29, 2017